D.A. Points has +50000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent time here in 2018. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Points before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: D.A. Points
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||69-71-74-70 (E)||17||$15,111|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||72-71-75-71 (+1)||18||$8,103|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||69-72-75-69 (-3)||17||$8,658|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-72-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: D.A. Points
- Points will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Points has an average finishing position of 61st in his past four appearances.
- Points has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Points has finished below par six times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 15 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.A. Points
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Points was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 23rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Points shot better than 36% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Points recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Points had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Points’ five birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.