D.J. Trahan heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +75000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before Trahan tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
D.J. Trahan to win the 2022 3M Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: D.J. Trahan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: D.J. Trahan
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Trahan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Trahan has ended the day below par twice, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.J. Trahan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trahan shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Barracuda Championship, which landed him in the 19th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Trahan shot better than only 10% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Trahan recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Trahan carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.5).
- Trahan’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.