D.J. Trahan heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +34000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Barracuda Championship. Before Trahan tees off in Truckee, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
D.J. Trahan to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +34000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: D.J. Trahan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||70-73-71-70 (-4)||13||$9,195|
Recent Form Insights: D.J. Trahan
- Trahan has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 50th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Trahan has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -4 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Trahan has finished below par five times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.J. Trahan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trahan finished in the 44th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 22nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Trahan was better than 59% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Trahan carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Trahan had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.7).
- Trahan’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (6.2).