D.J. Trahan has +75000 odds at the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open. Before Trahan tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
D.J. Trahan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
D.J. Trahan to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: D.J. Trahan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: D.J. Trahan
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Trahan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Trahan has finished below par once, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.J. Trahan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trahan finished in the 24th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Trahan was better than 43% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Trahan recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Trahan carded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Trahan’s one birdie or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average of 5.7.