D.J. Trahan enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +50000 odds. He made the cut and finished 50th in his last event, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Before Trahan tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: D.J. Trahan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||70-73-71-70 (-4)||13||$9,195|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||59||70-69-74-73 (-2)||18||$8,436|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-71-71 (-4)||—||$17,661|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: D.J. Trahan
- Trahan has an average finishing position of 55th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Trahan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Trahan has finished below par nine times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.J. Trahan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trahan finished in the third percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 3.85 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 95th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Trahan shot better than 38% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Trahan did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Trahan carded more bogeys or worse (eight) than the field average (2.3).
- Trahan carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.0 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.