Daniel Berger (+3585) heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after missing the cut at the PGA Championship in his last event Before Berger tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Daniel Berger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-80 (+13)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||71-70-68-67 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||71-75-77-80 (+15)||25||$37,350|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-75-70-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
Recent Form Insights: Daniel Berger
- Berger has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Berger finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those three times he made the cut.
- Berger has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Daniel Berger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Berger was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.42-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the seventh percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Berger shot better than only 1% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Berger recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Berger recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 3.3).
- Berger did not card a birdie or better on a single one of the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship. The field average was 4.6.