Daniel Berger missed the cut in his last appearance at the Masters Tournament, and he has +4000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s event at Augusta National Golf Club. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Berger in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Daniel Berger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-75-70-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||4||65-65-69-74 (-7)||3||$392,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Daniel Berger
- Berger will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Berger has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four appearances, Berger has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Berger has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in three of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Daniel Berger
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|