Daniel Berger enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +900 odds after making the cut and finishing 21st in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Berger before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Daniel Berger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||71-70-68-67 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||71-75-77-80 (+15)||25||$37,350|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-75-70-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||4||65-65-69-74 (-7)||3||$392,000|
Recent Form Insights: Daniel Berger
- Berger has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Berger has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Berger has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Berger has finshed below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Daniel Berger
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Berger shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the competitors.
- Berger shot better than just 18% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Berger carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Berger had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Berger’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).