Daniel Berger heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +5000 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Berger before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Daniel Berger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||71-70-68-67 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||71-75-77-80 (+15)||25||$37,350|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-75-70-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||4||65-65-69-74 (-7)||3||$392,000|
Recent Form Insights: Daniel Berger
- Berger will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Berger has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Berger finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Berger has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on six occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Daniel Berger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Berger shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Berger was better than just 18% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Berger shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Berger carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Berger’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).