Daniel Berger will aim for a strong performance at the 2022 RBC Heritage Harbour Town Golf Links after a 13th-place showing at this event in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +2000, the seventh-best odds of the field. Before Berger tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Daniel Berger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||71-75-77-80 (+15)||25||$37,350|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-75-70-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||4||65-65-69-74 (-7)||3||$392,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Daniel Berger
- Berger will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Berger has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Berger has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Berger has finished below par eight times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Daniel Berger
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Berger was in the ninth percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.44 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.28-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 39th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Berger was better than 38% of the competitors (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Berger shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Berger carded more bogeys or worse (seven) than the field average (3.1).
- Berger’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average (3.7).