Daniel Berger heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +4071 odds to win after a fifth-place finish in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5 in his last tournament. Before Berger tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Daniel Berger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||70-72-67-73 (-6)||7||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||71-70-69-69 (-1)||8||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-80 (+13)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||71-70-68-67 (-8)||5||$83,920|
Recent Form Insights: Daniel Berger
- In his past four tournaments, Berger has finished in the top five once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Berger finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Berger has finushed under par seven times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Daniel Berger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Berger was in the 89th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Berger shot better than 50% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Berger carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Berger carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.9.
- Berger’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.