Danny Lee (+25428) heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, placing 40th. Before Lee tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-78 (+9)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||30-0 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Lee has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Lee has finished under par once, while also recording one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee finished in the 34th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 65th percentile of the competitors.
- Lee shot better than 61% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Lee did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Lee recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.2.
- Lee’s five birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.