Danny Lee heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +50000 odds after making the cut and finishing 56th in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2016. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lee in this event.
Danny Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Danny Lee to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-75 (+11)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||68-69-69-65 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Lee finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only recent appearance.
- Lee has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 1.25 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 1.79 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Travelers Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 99th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes).
- Lee shot better than 99% of the field at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 1.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Lee fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Lee carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.7).
- Lee’s 15 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the field average (6.8).