Danny Lee heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +15000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the RBC Heritage. Before Lee tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||30-0 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||65-74-68-73 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-64 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- Lee has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Lee did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Lee has headed to the clubhouse under par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 49th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lee shot better than just 1% of the competitors (averaging 5.33 strokes per hole).
- Lee fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lee recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Lee’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.