Danny Lee will try for a strong performance at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open St. George’s Golf and Country Club after a 20th-place showing at this event in 2019. Bookmakers have him at +23500. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||73-64-77-65 (-1)||8||$77,700|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-78 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- In his past four tournaments, Lee has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Lee finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Lee has headed to the clubhouse better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 61st percentile of the competitors.
- Lee shot better than just 21% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Lee failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lee recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.9).
- Lee’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average (4.6).