Danny Lee (+30000) heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin after missing the cut at the Fortinet Championship in his last event Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Danny Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-80 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-75 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Lee has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last six rounds, Lee has not finished under par or with a worse-than-average score once.
- He has not finished any of his last six rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the third percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Fortinet Championship, which landed him in the 12th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Lee shot better than only 6% of the competitors at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Lee failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.0).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Lee carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Lee’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the tournament average (5.1).