Danny Lee heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +29000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Danny Lee to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +29000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-75 (+11)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||68-69-69-65 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||73-64-77-65 (-1)||8||$77,700|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lee finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Lee has finished under par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.88 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of the field.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 35th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Lee shot better than 40% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Lee did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Lee had five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.0).
- Lee’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average (4.3).