Danny Lee missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Wells Fargo Championship, and he has +25000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s tournament at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lee in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-78 (+9)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||30-0 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||65-74-68-73 (-4)||13||$19,439|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- Lee has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 48th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Lee has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Lee has finshed better than par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 0 percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him below average, in the 23rd percentile of the field.
- Lee was better than just 20% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Lee shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Lee carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.4).
- Lee recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.