Danny Lee (+18000) enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after missing the cut at the Travelers Championship in his last event Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lee in this event.
Danny Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Danny Lee to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +18000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-75 (+11)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||68-69-69-65 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Lee finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only recent appearance.
- Lee has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 1.25 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of the field.
- His 1.79-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- Lee shot better than 99% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 1.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Lee carded a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Lee had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.7.
- Lee’s 15 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the tournament average (6.8).