Danny Lee is in 64th position, with a score of +3, heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Danny Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Danny Lee to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-80 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Lee
- Lee finished 64th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Lee has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last eight rounds, Lee has finished below par once, while also posting one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 13th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Lee was better than just 9% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Lee did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Lee did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Lee carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.