Danny Willett has +9000 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Willett before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Danny Willett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Danny Willett to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +9000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||65-71 (-6)||64||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||40||69-67-74-72 (-2)||15||$38,430|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||2||68-64-72-69 (-15)||1||$872,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||75-70 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Willett has finished in the top five once.
- Willett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Willett has finished below par six times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score four times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- Willett was better than 36% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Willett recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Willett carded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 0.5).
- Willett’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average of 7.2.