Danny Willett enters the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +16000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Travelers Championship. Before Willett tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Danny Willett to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +16000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||71-68-72-65 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 28th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Willett finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Willett has finished below par three times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him in the 42nd percentile of the competitors.
- Willett was better than 39% of the field at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Willett recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Willett had one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Willett’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.8.