Danny Willett took the top spot in the 2016 The Masters, and he has the 79th-best odds (+30000) to win the tournament this year at Augusta National Golf Club. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Willett before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-69-75-67 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||73-71-75-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||67-72-77-68 (+4)||14||$20,286|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 45th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Willett did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Willett has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 70th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Willett was better than 33% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Willett fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Willett carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- Willett’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average (five).