Danny Willett heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +18000 odds. He will try for another strong showing after his eighth-place finish here in 2019. Before Willett tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||51||70-72-67-72 (-3)||10||$19,653|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-74-73-73 (+1)||11||$330,000|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Willett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Willett has finished below par three times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 15th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Willett was better than 50% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Willett did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Willett carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.9).
- Willett recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.