Danny Willett enters play in the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +15000 odds after a 12th-place performance in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10 in his most recent action. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Willett before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-74-73-73 (+1)||11||$330,000|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-69-75-67 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||73-71-75-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Willett finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four events.
- Willett has finished below par seven times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett finished in the 43rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the competitors.
- Willett shot better than 64% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Willett did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Willett had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.1).
- Willett’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average (3.7).