Danny Willett (+22500) enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after missing the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2019 Desert Classic. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Willett before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Danny Willett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Danny Willett to win the 2023 The American Express +22500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||73 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||75 (+4)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||21||65-71-67-67 (-14)||9||$82,683|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||40||69-67-74-72 (-2)||15||$38,430|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 31st.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Willett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Willett has finished under par five times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett shot poorly over the four par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the seventh percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 12) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the fifth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the two par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Willett shot better than 56% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Willett failed to card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the four par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Willett recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.5.
- Willett did not have a birdie or better on a single one of the 12 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic. The field average was 6.3.