Danny Willett earned a second-place finish in his last outing in the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North) on September 15-18, and heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +15000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Willett before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Danny Willett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Danny Willett to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||2||68-64-72-69 (-15)||1||$872,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||75-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||67||70-68-69-75 (-6)||20||$17,640|
|July 21-24||3M Open||7||72-66-68-68 (-10)||7||$235,625|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Willett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four events.
- Willett has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 99th percentile on par 4s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.65 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Willett was better than just 6% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Willett fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes in his most recent appearance, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Willett did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Willett’s 15 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were more than the field average of 5.1.