Danny Willett has +23000 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we help you make your best bets on Willett before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||51||70-72-67-72 (-3)||277||$19,653|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-74-73-73 (+1)||11||$330,000|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-69-75-67 (-6)||11||$16,488|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- Willett has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Willett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Willett has finished below par six times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which landed him in the 19th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Willett shot better than only 12% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Willett shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Willett had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Willett’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average of 6.6.