Danny Willett, who finished sixth in the 2015 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), heads into the 2022 The Open Championship with +14428 odds as he looks for another strong showing at this course. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Willett before he tees off in , .
Danny Willett to win the 2022 The Open Championship +14428
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Danny Willett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||77-73 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||71-68-72-65 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Danny Willett
- In his past four tournaments, Willett has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Willett finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Willett has ended the day below par three times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Danny Willett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Willett was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.1 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which landed him in the 12th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Willett was better than just 3% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Willett did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Willett carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Willett’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average (3.8).