David Hearn enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +25000 odds after making the cut and finishing 39th in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hearn before he tees off in , .
David Hearn Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Hearn to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Hearn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||39||72-70-66-73 (-3)||16||$15,355|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||68||67-67-75-73 (-6)||19||$7,548|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Hearn
- In his past four tournaments, Hearn has an average finish of 54th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Hearn did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Hearn has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Hearn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hearn was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 13th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Hearn was better than just 26% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Hearn shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Hearn recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of two).
- Hearn’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average of 5.7.