David Hearn heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the Corales Puntacana Championship, his most recent outing. Before Hearn tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: David Hearn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-69-70 (-4)||—||$17,661|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||68-74 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: David Hearn
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Hearn has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Hearn has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Hearn
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hearn finished in the 62nd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which placed him in the 17th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hearn was better than 38% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Hearn did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Hearn did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Hearn’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (5.0).