David Lingmerth has +22500 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Barbasol Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lingmerth before he takes to the course in Truckee, California.
David Lingmerth to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +22500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lingmerth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-73 (-3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||49||67-72-74-77 (+10)||16||$44,038|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lingmerth
- Lingmerth finished 49th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Lingmerth has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of +10 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Lingmerth has finished below par four times, while also posting one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lingmerth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lingmerth finished in the 44th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him poorly, in the 32nd percentile of the competitors.
- Lingmerth was better than only 22% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Lingmerth carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Lingmerth carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.7).
- Lingmerth’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average of 6.2.