David Lingmerth is +12500 to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after taking 10th in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El Camaleon Golf Club on November 3- 6 in his last outing. Before Lingmerth tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
David Lingmerth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Lingmerth to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lingmerth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||10||65 (-8)||30||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||11||68-68-68-67 (-13)||6||$134,875|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lingmerth
- Lingmerth has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Lingmerth carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -10.
- Over his last nine rounds, Lingmerth has finushed below par six times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lingmerth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lingmerth was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which landed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Lingmerth was better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 2.67 strokes per hole).
- Lingmerth recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Lingmerth did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- Lingmerth had more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.