David Lingmerth (+40000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 44th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lingmerth before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: David Lingmerth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||69-70-72-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||72-69-70-67 (-10)||10||$58,275|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||57||75-67-69-72 (-1)||14||$14,885|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||37||68-67-70-67 (-8)||265||$26,560|
Recent Form Insights: David Lingmerth
- Lingmerth has made the cut in four straight events.
- Lingmerth has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Lingmerth finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Lingmerth has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lingmerth
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lingmerth was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Lingmerth shot better than only 9% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Lingmerth recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Lingmerth recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Lingmerth recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 5.0 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.