The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and following the second round David Lingmerth is in 50th position with a score of E.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: David Lingmerth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||69-70-72-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||72-69-70-67 (-10)||10||$58,275|
Recent Form Insights: David Lingmerth
- Lingmerth has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lingmerth finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Lingmerth has finished below par six times, while also registering one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lingmerth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lingmerth shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the field.
- Lingmerth was better than only 10% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Lingmerth recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Lingmerth had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.4).
- Lingmerth’s three birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average of 4.9.