Following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, David Lipsky is in 20th position with a score of -9.
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||69-68-69-64 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- In his past four tournaments, Lipsky has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Lipsky has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Lipsky has finished under par seven times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 37th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lipsky was better than only 8% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Lipsky did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Lipsky did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Lipsky recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.