David Lipsky (+9000) heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 22nd. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lipsky in this event.
David Lipsky Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Lipsky to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +9000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||66 (-6)||29||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||69-69-69-70 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||69-68-71-65 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Lipsky has an average finishing position of 38th in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Lipsky carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Lipsky has finished under par seven times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 2.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which placed him in the 57th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Lipsky shot better than 55% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 3.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Lipsky carded a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Lipsky did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 0.5).
- Lipsky’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average (7.2).