David Lipsky enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +11142 odds after making the cut and finishing 25th in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Before Lipsky tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-66-66-70 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||69-68-69-64 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Lipsky finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -16 in his past four events.
- Lipsky has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 49th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- Lipsky shot better than 97% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.06 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Lipsky recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lipsky had three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Lipsky’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.