David Lipsky (+10000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last event Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lipsky before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||73-65-68-69 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||64-71-74-76 (+1)||18||$16,224|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||71-71-78-72 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lipsky has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lipsky has finished under par six times, while also recording one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 22nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Lipsky shot better than only 8% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Lipsky shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Lipsky carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Lipsky’s five birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.