David Lipsky has +10500 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and finished 37th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lipsky before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||71-70-73-76 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||71-68-73-71 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-66-66-70 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Lipsky has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 37th.
- Lipsky finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Lipsky has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.38 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.03 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lipsky shot better than 67% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Lipsky recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lipsky had six bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.9).
- Lipsky’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.