David Lipsky heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +20000 odds after missing the cut at the Sanderson Farms Championship, his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lipsky before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
David Lipsky Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-82 (+7)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||46||67-70-69-70 (-4)||11||$42,330|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||27||68-69-69-66 (-8)||12||$47,937|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- In his past four events, Lipsky has an average finish of 37th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Lipsky carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Lipsky has finished below par seven times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.75 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of the field.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him poorly, in the 26th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Lipsky shot better than 71% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Lipsky failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Lipsky recorded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Lipsky’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.