David Lipsky enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +10000 odds after missing the cut at The RSM Classic, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lipsky before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
David Lipsky Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Lipsky to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||76 (+6)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||22||66-73-70-67 (-4)||12||$84,420|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||10||66-70-66-66 (-16)||7||$190,650|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||69-69-69-70 (-3)||12||$40,260|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- In his past four events, Lipsky has finished in the top 10 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Lipsky carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Lipsky has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky finished in the seventh percentile on the four par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.5 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 12) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the 0 percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lipsky was better than 56% of the field at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Lipsky carded a birdie or better on one of the four par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the four par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Lipsky recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.5).
- Lipsky did not card a birdie or better on any of the 12 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic. The field average was 6.3.