David Lipsky enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +23000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 48th. Before Lipsky tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||71-68-73-71 (+3)||280||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-66-66-70 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||69-68-69-64 (-14)||3||$238,163|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Lipsky finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lipsky has finished below par 10 times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of the field.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 13th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Lipsky shot better than 87% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Lipsky recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Lipsky carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.8.
- Lipsky carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.