David Lipsky missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Travelers Championship, and he has +19000 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s event at TPC River Highlands. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lipsky before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
David Lipsky to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +19000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||71-70-73-76 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||71-68-73-71 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-66-66-70 (-17)||9||$68,445|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 37th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Lipsky finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Lipsky has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky shot well on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.80 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 46th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Lipsky shot better than just 6% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Lipsky carded a birdie or better on three of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Lipsky had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Lipsky’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average (4.4).