David Lipsky, who took sixth in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta on April 28 – May 1 in his most recent outing, heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +10000 odds. Before Lipsky tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||69-68-69-64 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||73-65-68-69 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||64-71-74-76 (+1)||18||$16,224|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Lipsky has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Lipsky has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 78th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Lipsky was better than 94% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Lipsky recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Lipsky did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Lipsky carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.