After the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, David Lipsky is in 34th position with a score of -2.
David Lipsky Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Lipsky to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||69-68-71-65 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-82 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has an average finishing position of 39th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Lipsky finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Lipsky has finished below par six times, while also posting one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was good enough to land him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Lipsky shot better than just 9% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Lipsky recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Lipsky carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Lipsky’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).