David Skinns has +40000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 48th. Before Skinns tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: David Skinns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-70-77-70 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-74 (+11)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: David Skinns
- Skinns finished 48th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Skinns has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Skinns has finushed under par four times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Skinns
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Skinns was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the competitors.
- Skinns was better than 34% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Skinns carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Skinns carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Skinns’ eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.