David Skinns has +50000 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson, and finished 38th. Below we help you make your best bets on Skinns before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: David Skinns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-63-74-70 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||69-69-74-67 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-70-77-70 (-3)||10||$22,308|
Recent Form Insights: David Skinns
- Skinns has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 46th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Skinns carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Skinns has finished below par nine times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Skinns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Skinns was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Skinns was better than 40% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Skinns carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Skinns recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.8.
- Skinns’ 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.6).