David Skinns enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +52500 odds. He made the cut and finished 64th in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Skinns in this event.
David Skinns to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +52500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: David Skinns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||71-69-73-72 (+5)||24||$18,531|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-63-74-70 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||69-69-74-67 (-5)||12||$17,356|
Recent Form Insights: David Skinns
- Skinns has an average finishing position of 51st in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Skinns finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Skinns has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Skinns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Skinns finished in the 52nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 46th percentile of the competitors.
- Skinns shot better than just 26% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Skinns carded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Skinns recorded six bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Skinns’ four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.