Davis Riley (+2100) heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after making the cut in his most recent event, the Travelers Championship, finishing 64th. Below we help you make your best bets on Riley before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Davis Riley to win the 2022 3M Open +2100
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Davis Riley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||64||68-69-69-74 (E)||19||$18,011|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-67-73-74 (+6)||12||$100,331|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||67-71-72-75 (-3)||10||$221,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-67-70-69 (-7)||2||$353,500|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Riley
- Riley will attempt to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Riley has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- Riley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -1.
- Riley has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Riley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Riley was in the third percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him in the 65th percentile of the field.
- Riley shot better than just 32% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Riley failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Riley had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Riley’s 11 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.8.